Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby it's cold outside... In April?







Two days outside to make an interesting photograph of lots of students on campus. Of coarse, I get the two worst days of the month. Today is nice.... go figure! These are some of the photographs that I found interesting that didn't make the cut. I was waiting and waiting and waiting some more for something or someone interesting. A facial expession, hair in the wind, lots of people, anything! but no. The few people that walked by walked briskly through the cold snowy rainy weather. Thank goodness Jamie and Sam and the Momenta workshops helped teach me to stay patient and wait for shots. Otherwise, my incredibly short attention would have had me out of there in a flash. I had my headphones on, got all "zen" about it, and just hung out, but, no magic was meant to happen on these days.

No comments: