Monday, March 17, 2008

March 14, 2008

Sara outside the Hyatt Hotel in Rochester NY during the NPPA northern short coarse.Detail from a top a parking garage.... lol. whatever.
James Brown's place!!! woo it was delicious, and a great time. This guy was the nicest person ever and quite the character. .

Overall, the short coarse was a great time, I learned alot and had fun. it wasn't exactly what i thought is was going to be, but it was still cool. By the time day three came around though, I was ready to go home. What I mostly loved was listening to the speakers on the last day. I could have done that for the whole three days.... Someday I'll get up the nerve to talk to someone like Kristen Ashburn, but for now.... I'll just watch. She was great. her, Olivier Jobard, Gregory Heisler, Al Bello, Chris Usher... they were all awesome!

No comments: