Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 13, 2008

First off, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Nicki... Happy Birthday!
Second, I had the pleasure of photographing the SU v Penn State football game. It was also the premier of The Express so Dennis Quaid was there. pretty cool! 


SU getting excited before the start of the game. 
This was my view for a bit... I wasn't too pleased. The girls were seriously a foot away from me and their coach was like just dance around them, they'll move! Ugh.. it was completely aggravating. Not wanting to get kicked in the head, or worse, get my equipment stepped on,  reluctantly moved. There were a ton of other places these girls could go, but it had to be right in front of the photographers... that's not very sportsman like now is it.....

it wasn't a very action packed game. But it was still fun 

Mr. Joe Paterno on the side lines...
An angry man with beer plus a losing team... not a good combination... he was screaming relentlessly at a security guard. Needless to say, the cops came.
I don't know why i posted this. I have no idea what those hand gestures mean in the game of football.... 

Oh Dennis Quaid, you're better looking in person! I had some pretty decent photographs of him... but a videographer was standing  behind him... the entire time.

No comments: