Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wisconsin





So, I know I've been absent for a while, but I think I made up for it today with all of my posts! I got to spend several days in Wisconsin for Ian and Michelle's wedding. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful place. The new Mr. and Mrs. Adams are so in love and you tell it was one of their's and their family's happiest days. I, unfortunately, did not get to enjoy the week as much as i would have liked to. I acquired some mystery pneumonia type, chest infection type, pain in my lung type.... i don't really know... illness. All I do know is that I couldn't breath and was in a lot of pain. Thank goodness I had wonderful people to take care of me, even though I felt like an absolute fool. However, there was no pretending nothing was wrong.
Anyhoo, Wisconsin is a beautiful place, especially in the fall. I met some outstanding people and wish i had more of an opportunity to spend time with them. I was also sorry to leave the people that I did get to spend lots of time with. Thank you Wisconsin! lol

No comments: