Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ahh those were the days

I can honestly say that I miss the days of peasant skirts, patch works, jams bands and festivals. lol. Yes that's right... I used to spend my summers in grassy fields dancing like i was in a trance listening to some of the finest musicians around. I don't miss it that much to ever spend my days doing that again though! haha!
I met these two lovely ladies tonight while covering the Tea Leaf Green concert and just had to take their picture.

These guys were pretty awesome. I might have to download a couple tunes. It was so much fun being there and just watching everyone enjoy the music immensely. No one was standing still. Everyone was dancing or just bopping around. It had to be nice for them to just forget about their daily lives for a while.

No comments: