Saturday, November 22, 2008

The past few days

So this week has been rather interesting. Good, bad and ugly. I'm just taking everything day by day because that's all there is to do. Hopefully, it will all get better... but it's really not even bad!
Just keep shooting... that's all I can do.

My dear friend Sara and her husband Joe hanging out at a crazy art show.

dinner at cosmos. I wish i was a freebird..... At this very moment, I'm like a caged bird with clipped wings!

Aunt Pennie and Uncle Donny's kitty cat. She has such a personality, and she looks like my old cat Smokey.

Sara and I did go see Twilight last night. AMAZING! all the giggling girls (including me)were an absolute riot!

2 comments:

Paula's Blog said...

Wish that was our Smokey!!

Stephanie said...

doesn't she look exactly like him though! It's freaky.