Friday, December 12, 2008

What was I thinking!

So, while watching the final critiques for this years graduate multimedia class, I started thinking about my first multimedia experiences. This was my final project last year.. and BOY is it BAD!!! bad bad bad. We had these old canon cameras and no Final Cut at all. Half the cameras were broke, there weren't enough to go around, and imovie blows and it would like to quit very unexpectedly. Not that the equipment was any excuse for what a bad feature story this is. I uploaded my interview wrong and the guy's head is completely stretched. There are so many things wrong with this video. Come to think of it, my class kind of missed out on all of the really important and nifty things the new graduate students have learned. I'm a little jealous! 
:-) That doesn't mean I haven't learned them on my own though!!! mwhahaha.

Everyone in the new class has their own very important strengths and they all have really grown throughout the semester. They all are starting to get their own voices too. I really want to congratulate them on their excellent work. And if any of you are checking out my blog, don't laugh at this video too hard! 


No comments: