Monday, April 6, 2009

Day Dream Believer

I've been in a bit of snag lately photographically. It must be the weather. Or my stress about the very near future. Either or, my right eye has not stopped twitching for two whole days now. And I just stress ate six chocolate chip cookies in a row like a champ. I've been working on things for school and my attention problems are kicking into high gear and it's just not where I want it to be... My mind is definitely in a far off land. 

Today I spent all day, no joke, on the quad at SU trying to get an interesting overall of campus and students. I have one word to work with and that word is "Enrollment". The weather wasn't too agreeable, but I at least have my little list of shots to capture and kick butt on for tomorrow morning. 


It was right around this point where I began to wonder what in the world I was doing with my life.... (yes this is a crap shot but it's how I felt at this very moment in time)


And then I thought.... The best darn job in the world! Duh!! I'm soaked, I love it. But I had my gear strapped around me all day and i felt comfortable again. Maybe I just needed to spend the day outside. And now, i'm happy again. :-)
The end. 
However, my eye still twitches. bad eye. 

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Isn't it a bit early for you to have a mid-life crisis? How about a perspective change? Let's say your life expectancy in your family is 80. That means, you still have about 55 years to make a difference. Thats more than twice what you've already lived. Focus forward! Later!

Stephanie said...

haha. Good point. Don't worry, i'm not fretting just stressing! And a little, correction a lot, sleep deprived. ciao.