Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have I mentioned I love what I do?

I decided to do a story on Syracuse Paranormal. Why? Because where else would you get the chance to investigate paranormal activity in the middle of the night, in old military buildings from the 1800s with a bunch of adventurous fun folks with cool gadgets? I spent the evening with Lisa, Scott, and James my fearless guides into the unknown. It was awesome, to say the least, and I can't wait to do it again. 


We toured the buildings during the day.

Waited until the sun set.

I was channeling spirits here....
And then got our investigation on! I love shooting in the dark!! 
This is Scott and his night vision goggles. 
We spent a lot of the night in these buildings in silence in pitch black. Recording audio, shooting video, taking temperature readings, and trying to provoke the unknown. These are people after my own heart!!

1 comment:

Joe Blum said...

Hey Steph, love the photos. Pretty cool/scary stuff. I'd be scared if I was there.