Monday, May 4, 2009

Final Days in Syracuse

Here are some shots from my final days in Syracuse NY. Hopefully, I'll only be going back there to visit. However, I'm am going to miss my friends terribly. We've all gotten really close, and of coarse, now it's time to go. Ahhh the life of a traveling gypsy band. I'm ready, a bit scared... not really... more excited and jittery to move onto the next thing. It's another adventure wherever I end up. I have some long term and near future goals that I hope to begin and accomplish before or at the beginning of next year. So in the word of the Joker from the Dark Knight... "and here... we.... go." Except something is actually going to happen unlike in the movie. Okay enough rambling... 


Feeling the crunch while editing some work. sleep deprivation... isn't is glorious. 

Final critique and cookout at our professor Sung Park's place. Meat, 80's music, photography, and friends. 

Allison and Brad's Birthday party cookout extravaganza. Yes, there were pinantas. Go allison go!
Easter bunny on a noose. 

My "foster" parents for the past several days. My loves Sara and Joe Blum took me in, for i had to move out a few weeks early. We had a good time! 

No comments: