Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Last Time in Syracuse

I went to Syracuse for the last time yesterday. And now begins the Adventures of Steph: St Pete and the Adventures of Steph: Illinois ( I'll be blogging about my thoughts on Illinois (part 1) soon. I can't wait. Still haven't figured out how the heck i'm going to pack everything but... as long as i have my gear and some shoes, I'll be fine.  :-)

One last visit to Joe and Sara's. Joe with his new lens. We bombarded Sara with pics. lol


One last time at Alto Cinco... mm I couldn't decided between the barry salad or the covered burrito. I went with the burrito.

One last time with the girls. Sleep over at Allison's! Jessica insists that I only put photos of her on my blog that make her look crazy. I... have no idea what she's talking about.

Elisha just had to bring chocolate!! haha

I say one last time, but I don' t mean it. I know I'll see all of my Syracuse family again. There is no doubt in my mind. It's just one last time for now. 

No comments: