Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration 2009

Well, today was an absolutely amazing day. To back up a little, my trip started Monday morning at 2:00 AM. I drove through the morning and arrived in DC at 9:00 AM. I took an hour nap, got lost on the metro, went to bed at 1:00 AM and woke up at 3:00 AM Tuesday, January 20, 2009 for the inauguration of our new president, Barack Obama. I stood outside until about 1:30 PM and the freezing cold. However, it was so worth it. Not photographically, but personally and historically.... okay photographically too. :-) 
My lens is broken, so the quality of the images aren't the best that they should be.  I have so many more images to post, but I just wanted to get one on here as soon as i could. SO, what's next on the agenda? Almost time to drive back to Syracuse, NY for class in the morning. Oh dear... 

No comments: