Thursday, January 8, 2009

San Diego, California

Pheww!! Okay, so it's been a while since I posted anything onto my dear blog. Over a week ago, I randomly ended up flying to San Diego California with my sister Amy (thanks Amy and David!). It was an outstanding trip with many great memories.
Also, it was a really excellent way to bring in the new year. I always seem to do something interesting during winter break. Like last year, I snuck off to North Carolina and photographed Hillary Clinton and John McCain on their campaign trail... wow that was a year ago!
So, it's a new year, my last semester at Syracuse University is beginning, and I'm starting fresh with my life. I hope to go to Uganda in March with the Momenta workshops (www.momentaworkshops.com, check it out AMAZING! I love you guys!).... and then maybe... a job? hehehe.
Alright, the next couple of posts are going to be from my adventures on the west coast.
Enjoy!





No comments: