Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh Mother's Day... Portraits! da da daaaaaa

My best friend Nicki called me on the phone the other day and said, I need Mother's Day photos and you're going to take them (in not so nice of a manor). I said, heck no (in not so nice of a manor)! She said, yes. I said, okay ( I was going to do them anyway, but I wanted to see how far I could get). What are best friends for! I love having an excuse to drive in and spend time with them. 

While trying to get my little 7 year old terror, I mean sweet and calm and not hyperactive niece, to stand still and smile nice for just a few seconds, I made a couple of pictures of her. Gosh I love her. She drives her mother nuts and it makes me so happy. 
I cannot believe how big she is getting and how fast time goes by. As many know, I'm not particularly fond of children nor are they fond of me. However, Alex is mine. She has my heart and that's all I need. 


No comments: