Wednesday, June 3, 2009

060309

Today I had the honor of driving out to Aledo and photographing Mr. McClure who is 97 and a fantastic father finalist for the fantastic father father's day contest. :)
He had some amazing stories and I wish I had more time to just sit and listen to them.

On the way back to the paper the light was nice so I pulled over and decided to make some photographs.. of the pole lines and myself.




Today was pretty exciting. I got to photograph kids camping out in front of a buffalo wild wings until June 8, my first officially official spot news (thank you Todd for coming along for moral support and coaching, I may have looked and acted composed but my heart was in my throat), and my father's day portrait.
Tomorrow is another new adventure. OH! and I got my own desk space in the newsroom. It was like christmas morning walking in and seeing my little nook. The bachelor pad/ photo room is now 1/5 girlie. More tomorrow.

No comments: