Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Before I Go

So, I'm driving to Staten Island today. Thanks cousins Audra and Anthony! And I have found out that with my nerves comes along severe procrastination. So, I felt like adding just one more post before I have to shower, finish packing, clean my apartment, and drive to class for 9:30 AM.

This is some more work from the North Area Athletic Center that is in trouble because of all of the budget cuts from NY state. I need more time there!!! I feel like i'm just taking pictures and I'm not capturing anything. I can't wait to shoot more when I get back.

My rules. hahaha. The only one I keep breaking is the no cursing one... I swear like a *@%$* sailor. Kidding.


This girl has a punch that can knock me out.


So far, I shot about 15 GB of at this place, but these are the ones I found interesting this morning. Like all self critical people, I'll be wondering why the heck I posted these... in about an hour.

In the words of David Sutherland at the end of the Alexia judging....Someone can take crappy photos in Spain and someone can take amazing photos in Dewitt NY.
:-)
I love my life.

No comments: