Friday, February 13, 2009

On Assignment

Some heres and theres while working...
I have no problem working in low light. However, I do have a small problem with working in low yellow light. yuck! It was a fun job though!
However, I started losing my mind because the concert hall was so old and there were some really really quiet parts in the music. You could here every creaky step I made and every time I released the shutter it was like CLICK!!!!!.. holy cow, it was funny. The only thing I kept saying to myself was, " don't trip or drop your camera steph". My nerves!




Only 13 more days until I leave for Uganda!! The other day, someone actually asked me if I was excited... That's like asking your friend who just obviously shaved his or her hair off if they got a hair cut! How could I not be excited!!

1 comment:

Paula's Blog said...

Some people are so silly