Sunday, February 22, 2009

Celebrating the 24 a little early

I drove home today to spend the evening with my parents and pets. And my lovely mother and father pleasantly surprised me with a birthday dinner and cake!!! We had my most favorite meal ever for dinner, fajitas, and my most favorite cake ever, marble cake with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles. My real birthday isn't until March 8, but I'll be away.

It was a really nice day and I'm lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive family. And, it's great that they know how to make me feel so special and how I look forward to our simple traditions... Because dinner and cake and cheesy hallmark cards are my favorite.
And, I 'd like to accept this award on behalf of the... hahaha kidding, but enough of the sappy.

Thanks mom and dad!

Hey look that's me! I know I look a mess. Nice shot mom!
Lola my baby.
Willow my cat.

No comments: