Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2008

Well it's been about week since I've posted anything good. I'm still trying to make a multimedia piece of my road trip to DC, but FCP was being a boob and it kept crashing on me. I needed to clean up my hardrive. It has been a super duper busy week. I mean.. super duper! Not that I'm complaining, but you know you're over tired when things start moving that shouldn't on your computer screen.:-)

I've been having the best time ever working, being with excellent company, being goofy with my friends, and just being good ol' me without anything else to worry about.

Anyhoo, last week Jamie Rose and Chris Anderson visited campus for the day. It was excellent to meet them. I'm so very very excited about the momenta workshop. I just got all of my vaccines (ouchy), bought my plane ticket, and I'm going to mail out the rest of my fees tomorrow. The only things left I have to do are get a visa, get my lens fixed, and get there. phew... not too much left.. OH and keep up with school and teaching while I'm at it!!
I was a bit out of it today while teaching my class, but I believe I explained aperture and shutter thoroughly. We shall see!

Before the Ra Ra Riot concert, Sara made dinner for all of us. It was mmm mm good. Especially her home made floor pie. As shown here! Five second rule and whipped cream make any pie good. And yes, we ate all of it.

We've been working on economy stories at school for the past three weeks. They're not really my bag, but I've been shooting some interesting things. I haven't really been thinking "outside the box" on this one though...

Look mom! New Business cards! wooooo. They were a must. I as running low on my old ones and they didn't match the rest of my ensemble for portfolio packages. The photograph on the back printed a bit low, but it's livable. What do you think? Want one? That'll be 5o cents please.. Kidding Kidding,

1 comment:

Paula's Blog said...

That is one of my favorite photos!!!